Monday, May 18, 2009


I feel like we compare a lot. We have this word "perfection" that has no real written deffenision. Girls think they are too fat, buys think they have small dicks, and youth think that a zit is the end of the world.

I wish we didn't compare. It would make choices so much easier.

We find ourselves wanting what we once had, knowing that it can never happen... and looking at what we could have, pushing it away because it is not what was, in comparison.

I remember being asked a question years ago, and saying "no". I guess we all have something to compare this to.

I'm sorry I said no*

1 comment:

  1. that made me think of this a little bit ...

    "I think I've spent 30 years of my life... The first 30 trying to become something. I wanted to become good at things. I wanted to become good at tennis. I wanted to become good at school and grades. And everything I kind of viewed in that perspective. 'I'm not okay the way I am, but if I got good at things...' I realized that I had the game wrong. The game was to find out what I already was."

    ReplyDelete